Voting
Voting
Voting
Voting
Voting
Voting
Voting
Voting
Voting
Voting
Voting
Voting
Voting
Voting
Voting

Monday 27 June 2011

For me , LOVE is...


what do u think about LOVE ? for me ,  It is one of the most difficult questions for the mankind, and no one can give the proper definition of love . but sometimes  , love would appear as LUCK . and semue org tahu that not everyone is lucky . oh ye , im 16teen . A TEENAGER . and biaselah , LOVE would be VERY SINONYM with us . usually , most of the girls in my age will always like , berangan something that MEMBAHAGIAKAN , u know . like , stay as a couple then get married ?? salah satunye lah . tak expert sangat ^^ . okay. now , im going to tell something.which is NOT SECRET . so i dun even mind if korang nk buat headline dkt magazine about what im going to tell  . but make sure its VOGUE :D hahaha 
FIRSTLY ,  aku tak suke sesiape pun . bukan nak tayang la kan , tp i dont know why my perasaaan to be in love with anyone just like , GONE ! tp bagus lah kaann ? jaoh dr maksiat . Alhamdulillah ^^ but past three years , jgn cerite la kan ? 
TOTALLY HELL =,=  tp tak kesah la couple or tak couple . asalkan PANDAI JAGE DIRI , lot of my friends yg dah ade their own GF/BF . kadng2 a LITTLE BIT JEALOUS . tp takpe , GOOD THINGS COME LATER <3 ok now i tell u why people like me dont really need a BOYFRIEND ,


1.im not so BRILLIANT like the others (my classmates) so i have to focus completely on my study .
2.y do i have to drag myself into sadness IF something noot good jadi ?
3.im not a good listener (for guys beacuase I DONT INTERESTED ON WHAT THEY DOING )
4.n for sure , because im a muslim . n COUPLE is HARAM right ? * bajed2 XD
5.im afraid that i will break someone's heart .
  
 logic ke my excuses ni ? for me , iT IS LOGIC . this year was my BEST YEAR EVER <3 nothing special , but i do have a VERY SUPPORTIVE FRIENDS ! u guys rock babyy :) okla , THATS ALL FOR NOW , till then ,
                                                                                                                                                                                  FARA TYRA <3

0 comments: